Small Business News
1. Five Digital Marketing Trends This Year (05/19/2017)|
When it comes to digital marketing, content is still king. Content marketing comprised 20.
2. Spotify Codes Scan Allows Quick Music Sharing (05/16/2017)
Spotify recently introduced Spotify Codes to all of their users. Through this update, Spotify users can now share their music with friends and family by simply scanning an image code.
3. Home Button Might Be Missing on iPhone 8 (05/09/2017)
Apple has not revealed the release date for the iPhone 8, yet speculations about the highly-anticipated device continue to circulate over the internet. The latest on its rumored features seem to confirm the scrapping of the Home button.
4. Apple Q1 Report Meets Analysts’ Projections (05/04/2017)
Apple released its quarterly reports on Tuesday, affirming most analysts’ projections on the financial status of the Cupertino-based tech giant at this point in the year. For the first three months of 2017, the company recorded $52.
5. Slow Websites Can Hurt Online Sales (05/02/2017)
It goes without saying that website performance is crucial to online retailers for maintaining customer engagement and completing online transactions. Any delays of content delivery or slow load times will certainly impact online revenue.
6. Advertisers Misestimate People’s Media Habits (05/01/2017)
A recent survey by the Video Advertising Bureau (VAB) found that marketers and advertisers consume media much differently than the typical consumer.
7. Mobile Best Way for Brands to Connect with Young Adults and Affluent After Purchase (04/26/2017)
Registria has released results from a new study which found that younger and more affluent consumers would prefer to connect with brands through their mobile device, over email and paper literature, immediately after purchasing a new product.
|Small Business News is brought to you by iEntry, Inc.|